1. Entries must be received by September 1, 2009.
2. The contest is open to U.S. residents age 18 and older.
3. The photo must be taken with a minimum of a 6 megapixel camera.
4. All photos must be entirely original. An entry that infringes any copyright will be ineligible.
5. The judging will be conducted by a panel of LINKS Magazine photographers.
6. There will be one winning photo. LINKS will publish the photo on the cover of the November/December issue.
7. All photos are the property of LINKS Magazine.
8. LINKS reserves the right to edit all photos as needed.
9. LINKS is not responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by contestants. All entrants agree to release LINKS from any claims, losses and damages arising out of their participation in this contest.
10. LINKS is not responsible for errors in transmission of files or technical problems associated with the contest, up to and including injury or damage to entrants' computer systems.
11. LINKS reserves the right to modify the rules at its discretion.
12. For any questions about the contest, please contact us at email@example.com
>> Meet the judges
>> Get photography tips from LINKS' Art Director
>> Entry form and photo upload