PAID PRINT SUBSCRIBER INSTRUCTIONS
As a paid subscriber to LINKS you can now get the digital version of LINKS Magazine for your iOS devices as part of your paid subscription.
Please note: If you have already downloaded the LINKS, The Best of Golf app prior to today, please do the following prior to going to the Newsstand:
- Go to the App Store (using your iOS device)
- Check for Updates (you will see that there are updates – a number inside a little red badge in the upper right corner)
- Push on Updates
- Next to LINKS, push on “Update” button
- You will need to enter your Apple ID
Please note: If you have not already downloaded the LINKS, The Best of Golf app prior to today, please follow these instructions:
- Go to the App Store on your iOS device and type “LINKS Magazine” in the search bar.
- Find LINKS Magazine from the results of your search (see sample below) and click on the “GET” button. You will be asked for your Apple ID and password, which you will need to enter. Once entered, the app will download.
- If you are a paid subscriber, but are having difficulty accessing the digital issues, make sure your subscriber account is up to date by visiting our subscription portal here.
- If you continue to have issues, please contact Kolin Rankin at email@example.com.
If you haven’t purchased a subscription and want to receive the print version and be able to download digital issues of LINKS Magazine, go to LINKSMagazine.com/subscribe and become a paid LINKS subscriber. It will take a few days for your information to process.
If you are not currently a paid subscriber and would like just the digital issues for your iOS devices, go to LINKSMagazine.com/subscribe and be sure and select the Digital-Only offer.
If you have problems or questions regarding your log-in, please contact Harrison Brackett at (843) 842-6200 or HBrackett@linksmagazine.com .
*Access is for the most current issue forward only, back issues not included.