DO I NEED A PASSPORT?
- Yes – Passports must be valid through April 2022.
- There is a $10 (cash only) per person arrival fee collected at the airport.
WHAT AIRPORTS SERVICE CASA DE CAMPO? (Airport transfers are included)
- La Romana
- Santo Domingo
- Punta Cana
SINCE THIS TRIP IS ALL-INCLUSIVE, WILL THERE BE ANY OTHER EXPENSES OTHER THAN MY AIRFARE?
- Caddy fees of $25 per person (including tip) will apply to the practice round and the three rounds of tournament play.
WHAT ARE THE FORMATS FOR GOLF?
- To be determined. Stay tuned for updates.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE?
- Daily range balls and club storage; use of the Fitness Center and High-speed internet; access to the beach at Minitas Beach Club; access to Altos de Chavon (a 16th century replica of a Mediterranean village); access to the Marina, all tax and gratuities. (Horseback Riding, Tennis, and skeet shooting are available at an additional cost.)
WHAT KIND OF TRANSPORTATION IS AVAILABLE AT THE RESORT?
- Each room accommodation comes with a four-passenger touring cart.
CAN DAYS BE ADDED TO EITHER THE FRONT AND/OR BACK OF THE TRIP?
- Yes, at an additional cost per person.
CAN I UPGRADE MY ACCOMMODATIONS?
- Yes, subject to an extra charge and based on space available.
WHAT’S THE ATTIRE?
- Smart casual on the grounds and in the restaurants; proper golf attire required on the courses.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
- 100% refundable if canceled on or before 9/14/2021.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY IN CASE OF A HURRICANE?
- If the resort cancels, guests receive a full refund.