Scotland Golf Trip Hosted by LINKS and PerryGolf
SOLD OUT – Email Stephanie Alsop to be added to the wait-list
Frequently Asked Questions
May 25—June 3, 2018
What does the Golfer Package include?
- Seven nights of hotel accommodations with a full Scottish breakfast each morning, six rounds of golf, including guaranteed play on the Old Course at St. Andrews.
What transportation is included?
- Throughout your trip, you will have a “Golf Concierge Driver” that will safely transport you to and from the hotels and golf courses in a Mercedes Unvi VIP Coach. This individual will take care of your golf equipment and assist you with reservations and sightseeing suggestions. Ultimately, this person will help make your experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
What about the courses? Are they walking-only?
- All golf courses are walking-only. Pull carts can be rented from the course at an additional charge on day of play.
Are caddies required or recommended?
- Caddies are not included in the price and are not required at any of the courses on the trip. However, caddies are available at all courses and are recommended at the Old Course. Caddie fees are generally £50.00, plus gratuity which we recommend to be £20.00 or more depending on performance.
What activities are available for the non-golfer?
- The town of Inverness, where Kingsmills Hotel is located, has a wildlife park, plenty of shopping, Scottish castles, theaters, whisky distilleries and tastings, and much more. Fairmont St. Andrews has a luxurious spa and exquisite dining and is a short 10-minute drive to the historic town of St. Andrews. Any additional activities are at the expense of the guest.
What meals are included?
- A full Scottish breakfast each day.
Is airfare included?
- All guests are responsible for their airfare. If you book by September 15th a $400 airfare credit per person is available by booking your flight through PerryGolf. Please note that this credit is only available to guests that book their First Class or Business flight on British Airways through PerryGolf. The flight must originate in the United States, please contact PerryGolf’s Air Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What is the cancellation policy?
- 60 or more days prior to event – Loss of deposit
- 59–30 days prior to the event – 50% Refund
- 29–15 days prior to the event – 25% Refund
- 14 days or less – No Refund
- Reservations made by September 15, 2017, will receive a reduced non-refundable deposit of $500 per person.
- Reservations made after September 15, 2017 will require a non-refundable deposit of $1,500 per person.
I am ready to book—what is the next step?
- Stephanie Alsop of LINKS Magazine will send you a PerryGolf registration form. Once the registration form is completed and submitted to Stephanie, your deposit will be charged to your credit card and your reservation will be confirmed. To request the registration form, email Stephanie at email@example.com
There are limited spots available.
Your reservation is not confirmed until your non-refundable deposit is made.